I’m laughing at myself. As I did more research on the soft challenge, I found the rules were 6 in total. This is different than what I read previously. That one had10 rules and I only had to complete 2 to 4 of them daily, my choice. While this sounded good and a way to get on track to be healthier both body and mind, it would be too easy to pick the things I already do!
The rules I’m using are:
- Eat healthy 90% of the time.
- Work out 4 times per week at least 1/2 hour.
- Take a picture on day 1 and day 75.
- Drink 1/2 my amount of body weight daily.
- Pray minimum of 5 minutes per day.
- Read a nonfiction Christian book for 15 minutes daily.
I revised the rules and started the challenge yesterday. My goal is to post a monthly update on my progress. Wish me well!